blog
the mission
buy the magazine
about me
use of images
Saturday, 9 October 2010
piano piano
piano piano cafe
126c nicholson st
brunswick
melbourne 3057
all images copyright
www.rhphoto.com.au
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
johnston street foodstore
johnston street foodstore 256 johnston street fitzroy Beautifully formed... all images copyright www.rhphoto.com.au
Melbourne's Best Laneway Cafes
We love our laneways here in Melbourne. There is nothing quite like stumbling upon an unexpected cafe down a laneway- and the danker and dar...
friends of mine
friends of mine cafe 506 swan st richmond melbourne 3121 Love it. Wish I had got here sooner! Love the three distinct spaces - opulent shop...
the little ox
The Little Ox, cafe and catering 452 New Street, Brighton, Melbourne 3186 I have never been here before today - but I must be the only o...
No comments:
Post a Comment